ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Feb. 16th 2020 - Feb 22nd 2020

Tjebbe

Oumo tuxedo,
TOBS peppermint,
Paradigm 17-4,
Gillette nacet (3),
Antiga Barbearia de Bairro Príncipe Real,
Coconut oil.

IMG_20200216_084337.jpg

Have a nice Sunday!

Razor: Timeless 0.95 OC (USA)
Blade: Gillette Platinum (3)
Pre-Shave: None
Shaving Bowl: None
Soap: Tabac Shaving Soap (Germany)
Brush: Yaqi 24mm Aqua Highmountain Silvertip Badger Hair Shaving Brush (PRC)
Aftershave: Di Barba Aluin (Italy)
Aftershave: Tabac Aftershave Lotion (Germany)
Aftershave: Tabac Aftershave balm (Germany)
EDT: Tabac

B91AA147-27C0-467E-81E3-49800E3FCE27.jpeg

Pre-Shave: Treufitt & Hill Ultimate Comfort Oil
Shaving Soap / Cream: Acqua Di Parma Barbiere

Aftershave: Acqua Di Parma Barbiere
Eau de Toilette: Acqua Di Parma Colonia Intensa

Shaving Brush: Shavemac 26 mm. Fan Silvertip Badger DO1

DE-Razor: Paradigm Diamondback
DE-Blade: Gillette Nacet 3x

On every forum you'll meet members who talk such nonsense that they'll put themselves out of action and won't be taken seriously by me anymore. :augenroll1

Recently on the German forum there was a member who indicated that the Acqua di Parma had almost the same smell as Arko. :augenroll1

Then I answered that my Acqua was probably produced by another soap maker and has the most beautiful complex smell of all my soaps. :yes_nicken

Then this querulant answered that Acqua didn't produce any shaving soap itself.....gosh that was completely unknown to me. :kaputtlachen1

Shavemac zebra/beehive/24/56/bulb/Silvertip/D01
Meißner Tremonia - Strong'n'Scottish
Bohin
Voskhod (4)
Tunney

Great brush for todays growth. Great soap as well, forgot how great it smells, and Meißners quality is a known good quality.
The Bohin did a great job today, slightly different angle from last time and a world of difference. Tres Pret side for the forst two passes, pret for the last pass, and a buttery smooth shave, and great result. This is not a bad razor :)

Razor: Timeless 0.95 OC (USA)
Blade: Gillette Platinum (3)
Pre-Shave: None
Shaving Bowl: None
Soap: Arko (Turkey)
Brush: Market Brush (Turkey)
Aftershave: Di Barba Aluin (Italy)
Aftershave: Adam’s After Shave (Hungary)
Aftershave: Adam’s After Shave Balm (Hungary)
EDT: None

Prep
M-keramiek scuttle
Proraso brush
Le cachet du tabac de Maigret
Heljestrand mk7
Dickinsons witch hazel
Pitralon pure, isana ultrasensitive balsem

I'm reading a Maigret novel so I choose the elly's wondershop soap.

Prep
M-keramiek scuttle
Proraso brush
Le cachet du tabac de Maigret
Heljestrand mk7
Dickinsons witch hazel
Pitralon pure, isana ultrasensitive balsem

I'm reading a Maigret novel so I choose the elly's wondershop soap.

Maigret delicious read I have all his books on the E-reader and of course the whole DVD series.

Recently I saw some new broadcasts of Maigret with "mister Bean" or Rowan Atkinson as Maigret was a strange sensation does not make it to the original.

@The King I also read it on my E-reader. And yes it is strange to see Rowan Atkinson playing Maigret.

I liked Bruno Cremer playing him. Rowan Atkinson wasn't nearly drinking enough and Maigret is sometimes a really ruthless person. Atkinson couldn't play that.

Simpsons LE TSN 2013 P8 Phyl #195 Best Badger,
Meißner Tremonia Indian Flavour,
Mühle R41 (2013),
PolSilver Super Iridium (n) 2nd x,
Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün,
Naturlife Krem Vazelin Argan Ve Aloevera Özlü,
Loris E-181 Noir Man.

SOTD_20200217.jpg

Brush and soap:
Simpsons LE TSN 2013 P8 Phyl #195 Best Badger and Meißner Tremonia Indian Flavour:
Yesterday too lazy to shave, so this morning double pleasure. The Simpsons LE TSN 2013 P8 Phyl #195 Best Badger well loaded with the Meißner Tremonia Indian Flavour. Nice foam to tackle the two day beard.
Blade and razor:
Used the PolSilver Super Iridium for the 2nd time.
This morning the real Polsilver Super Iridium in the R41. The cut of the blade is good. Nice sharp and no drag. The combination Mühle R41 (2013) with this Polsilver Super Iridium is fine. I don't want to make a clear conclusion yet, but there is a noticeable difference between the two Polsilver blades and that makes me think.
Result: BBS.
Finally: For the care today Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün and Naturlife Krem Vazelin Argan Ve Aloevera Özlü. Nice scent from Loris E-181 Noir Man and I feel a lot better than yesterday at the same time with an unshaven head.

32BC9C89-ACEB-4F52-983C-09B44E5AD54A.jpeg

Pre-Shave: Bleubeards Revenge
Shaving Soap / Cream: DR Harris Eucalyptus

Aftershave: Proraso green
Aftershave Balm: Prep

Shaving Brush: Proraso

DE-Razor: Paradigm Diamondback
DE-Blade: Gillette Nacet 4x

And what a discipline this King has, because the week started again with the use of the shaving soap and pre-shave from the layout range.

An example for many of a steeled iron backbone.:yes_nicken

@The King I also read it on my E-reader. And yes it is strange to see Rowan Atkinson playing Maigret.

I liked Bruno Cremer playing him. Rowan Atkinson wasn't nearly drinking enough and Maigret is sometimes a really ruthless person. Atkinson couldn't play that.

You're absolutely right and it was more politically correct and the characteristic pipe was not nearly as present in the new series.

By the way, speaking about our hobby I sometimes wonder when I see Bruno's face how long it takes him to shave, because it is extremely gentle lavishing on his face. :Eek

Back