ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hello from a Spaniard in Utah

Teiste

Hello everybody here !

I'm Teiste , from the Canary Islands , Spain , living in Utah now and the admin of Foroafeitado.com

This is a great community I can see right away and a pleasure to be part of it.

Greetings from USA and I'll see you gentlemen around.

Great to have you here Teiste, I have enjoyed many of your reviews on other forums :daumenhoch

Welcome_At_Shavinfuniverse_Com
Utah.....been there three years ago for a couple of weeks and can't wait to come back! Such a beautiful and impressive part of the US.:)

Hi Teiste,

Welcome_At_Shavinfuniverse_Com

I'm Teiste , from the Canary Islands , Spain , living in Utah now

That is nice. My parents in law are living since 20 years on Tenerife. We go there each year 1-2x. All Islands of the Canary Islands are so beautiful daumenh!

...and the admin of Foroafeitado.com

Now this is really good. I do think that the spanish straight razors do not get the attention they deserve. It would be great to learn from you about good alternatives to Filarmonica :disco1

I have been classic shaving for over 11 years now and never have used a straight razor @dirk Shame on my I guess

Now that is a pity. But maybe your spanish users can recomment to you some good spanish brands/models?

Back