ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hello from Augsburg, Germany

Philipp78

Dear all,

I,ve been notified by the forum I am currently in (Forum-der-Radur.de) about the Integration of the former Coticule.be into shavinguniverse.com and decided to join this community.

I‘m shaving myself with a straight razor (sometimes the straight is substituted by a safety razor, while traveling for instance). I’m also sharpening my razor as well as other sharp tools (woodworking and woodcarving tools and knifes of course).
Have a couple of man made stones (like king1000 and recently a shallow Naniwa SS12k) but my passion belongs definitely to natural abrasives.

I am not explicitly collecting stones or razors butpurchasing from time to time something new, make some practice on it and maybe sell it or some other stone. By this I hope my set of stones is continuously getting better (subjectively assessed of course).

ok, thing that’s it for now,
Looking forward being part of this community!
:)
Philipp

Back