ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Helloooooooooo....................

tat2Ralfy

Its very quiet on here this week guys, is it me or have things slowed down as we all get snowed under by the Holidays??

I think everyone is getting ready for next week. Temperature here today was 62, just a little chilly this morning.

I will be heading to Ohio tomorrow, temp 16f. Boy I can't wait.

By the way Ralfy, how did that blade finally turn out?

Ray

Bless you Ray, its about 21 degrees here Brrrr, keep warm buddy
Yeah the blade is coming along fine, I am just about to start finishing it on coti/water as we speak, had a bit of a game with the ever returning frown, ended up realising that a case of spine wear by a previous keeper was causing it. again I should have seen it earlier I guess?
Thank you for all the help its been really kind of you.
Best wishes and travel safe Buddy
Ralfy

10 below zero in Belgium. Celsius not Fahrenheit. 15 cm of snow, which is a lot around these perimeters.

Had to drive to my physical therapist today (that bloody finger is refusing the bend properly, I need to submit myself to torture 3 times a day, and one session of extra torture at the therapist every 2 days). Normally it's a 15 minutes drive. Took me an hour with all this snow. But I like it. An hour of rest while driving the car. Quite a relieve.:thumbup:

I'm sure the end of the year keeps us all occupied with far more important affairs than getting lost in the Cafeteria at Coticule.be.:lol:

Merry Cristmas,
Bart.

Bart said:
10 below zero in Belgium. Celsius not Fahrenheit. 15 cm of snow, which is a lot around these perimeters.

Had to drive to my physical therapist today (that bloody finger is refusing the bend properly, I need to submit myself to torture 3 times a day, and one session of extra torture at the therapist every 2 days). Normally it's a 15 minutes drive. Took me an hour with all this snow. But I like it. An hour of rest while driving the car. Quite a relieve.:thumbup:

I'm sure the end of the year keeps us all occupied with far more important affairs than getting lost in the Cafeteria at Coticule.be.:lol:

Merry Cristmas,
Bart.

Still have to find time for friends though :) It was in the 60s today (Fahrenheit obviously :D )

I've been on a lot, but not posting too much.

Merry Christmas to you too:thumbup:

Nor'easter dumped 10 inches (25cm) of snow here in New York over the weekend… whatever the temperature here, it just blood curdling cold… I miss the tropics. Take care of the finger Bart.

Hope you all enjoying the season so far.

After having -25 ºC and ~30 cm of snow on Monday night in Warsaw everything melted by now.
Now it's as much as +2 ºC. Wow!
Climate warming is knocking at the door, isn't it? ;)

Back