ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

July 12th - July 18th

OUMO Tuxedo 30mm
Barrister & Mann - Seville
Merkur 37C
Gillette Platinum (1)
Zingari Man - Unscented ASB

The Merkur 37C is here on loan. First impressions are very positive!!

7B92CC62-037D-4B10-B2DC-4968CE48D793.jpeg

OTD 20200714.
B9ZYbA3.jpg

Proraso "Azur Lime" pre-shave cream.
J&T® katalox / OUMO Brush imitation silvertip synth.
Proraso "Azur Lime" shaving cream.
Timeless Ti 0.68 OC / Stork Ti "Anaconda" handle.
MEM SuperSilver Platinum (5).
Proraso "Azur Lime" ASB.

Oumo Brush LE 095/102 / silk HMW gel tip 26 mm,
TFS Corte Sabauda,
Pal Injector,
Personna Pfte Injector 4th x,
Ilgaz Düzce Tütün (Tabac),
TFS Corte Sabauda ASB,
Loris E-164 Laura Biagiotti Roma.

SOTD_202000714.jpg

Brush and soap:
Oumo Brush LE 095/102 / silk HMW gel tip 26 mm and TFS Corte Sabauda:
There are those moments when you don't understand why someone doesn't like something, when the opposite turns out when you use it yourself. This is also the case with the Oumo Brush LE 095/102 / silk HMW gel tip 26 mm. Now I must confess, that I myself needed a few shaves, but by now I am completely happy with this brush, which is right in the top of my super bowl soppers. Honesty commands me, that the generous giver sent it spontaneously with the message, I don't like it, but it certainly fits in your preference for brushes. Well, that was good to see. The TFS Corte Sabauda is one of those soaps, that with this brush can be beaten to a dense, resilient foam, for me a kind of holy grail on foam area. Ergo again a beautiful start of the day. Then also the smell of this soap, which makes me very happy.
Blade and razor:
The Personna Pfte Injector used for the 4th x.
The Personna Pfte Injector is still as new after 4x use. Excellent cut and smoothly smooth.It's very subtle, but think the Pal Injector shaves just a bit better for me, than the comparable Schick L. The Personna Pfte Injector does well in both razorsrs, but still just the difference in smoothness and feel. However, this is about better or best in the higher segment.
Result: BBS.
Finally: a nice heavy spicy and woody finish with Ilgaz Düzce Tütün (Tabac), TFS Corte Sabauda ASB and Loris E-164 Laura Biagiotti Roma.

E0657AB9-9DD1-4C92-AC73-3563A0B61304.jpeg

Pre-Shave: Tabac olie

Shaving Soap/cream: Tabac
Shaving Brush: Shavemac 26 mm. Fan Silvertip Badger DO1

DE-Razor: Lutz slant
DE-Blade: Treet Dura Sharp 3x

Aftershave: Tabac
Aftershave balm: Tabac
Eau de Toilette: Tabac

Happy birthday Jaap

Morris & Forndran Style 3, Size 2 in Finest, Ivory Grain
Vreto - Cognac & Cigars