ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

March 8th till march 14th

Vulfix 404 Grosvenor mixed Badger and Boar Bristle,
Jabonman Lignum MMXIX,
Fasan Slant #42,
Gillette 7'O Clock Sharp Edge 5th x,
Rebul Dark Spice,
Weleda Aftershave Balsam,
Pinaud-Clubman Special Reserve.

SOTD_20200314.jpg

Brush and soap:
Vulfix 404 Grosvenor mixed Badger and Boar Bristle and Jabonman Lignum MMXIX:
This morning's soap for the 3rd time in use and must say I like it. Previous experiences with Jabonman / Eufros were not to my liking, but this one is good. Technically and as far as my sense of smell goes. With the Vulfix 404 Grosvenor mixed Badger and Boar Bristle nice foam made of the Jabonman Lignum MMXIX. Such a crèmeux moist whole, which lubricates and shaves well. The scent is nicely balanced, wood herbs and flowers.
Blade and razor:
The Gillette 7'O Clock Sharp Edge for the 5th x used.
The Gillette 7'O Clock Sharp Edge has reached my 5 standard. It was over with the previous ones, but this one goes even further. Remains fairly constant the last 3 turns. In the Fasan Slant #42 the Gillette 7'O Clock Sharp Edge is very useful, easy to shave. One more chance for tomorrow.
Result: BBS.
Finally: the Rebul Dark Spice with Weleda Aftershave Balsam and Pinaud-Clubman Special Reserve seemed to be a nice finish. That's right, but it did make the soap fade completely.
Sunshine, so get to work outside!

139DEBB7-BB2E-4E9F-BBB4-772CB23736D3.jpeg

Pre-Shave: Bleubeards Revenge
Shaving Soap / Cream: TOBS Lemon & Lime

Aftershave: Brooklyn Soap Company
Eau de Toilette: Joop

Shaving Brush: WSP finest silvertip extra dense 24 mm

DE-Razor: Charcoal Torpedo SB Level 2
DE-Blade: Gillette Perma Sharp 2x

prep
m-keramiek scuttle
yaqi sagrade
savonnerie de la drome verbena
french army gillette new improved + gillette nacet #2
vdh alum
dickinsons witch hazel
clubman pinaud as, isana ultrasensitive balsem

Have a nice weekend!

First shave since monday. Was about time.

Brad Sears/Morris & Forndran 1XL in Finest Badger, Disco Haze
Stirling - Varen
Gillette - Bostonian Gold
Voskhod (4)
Tunney

First pass was a bit tuggy, I usually shave after showering and this shave was removing 6 days sometime in the afternoon. After everything was fine and perfect result.

Back