ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

NEW RESERVATION LIST - COTICULE VAULT

I'm sorry, but n°36 has found a home long time ago.

Please read this page for an explanation on how the Coticule Vault works.
There are currently only a few left, available for immediate reservation.

Kind regards,
Bart.

waldemirqueiroz said:
Should #63 be available... that´s my reservation...
N°63 is available.

I will forward your e-mail address to Ardennes Coticule. They will contact you within the next days to arrange for shipment and payments.

Kind regards,
Bart.

Al, I've forwarded your e-mail address to Ardennes. They should be in touch with you within a few days.

Kind regards,
Bart.

Bart said:
skhazle said:
Bart, could you reserve #30 for me please? Thanks,

Stuart
Done. I'm forwarding your e-mail address to Ardennes. They will contact you in a few days.

Kind regards,
Bart.
can some one tell me how to make a reservation please? attila350@aol.com

I'm sorry, as you can see in the list in the first post of this thread, there's currently only one Coticule left for reservation: Vault n°13. It's a good one, albeit not the fastest cutter.

If you want more choice, it's best to order from a well stocked reseller, or directly at the quarry. A list of resellers is here.

Kind regards,
Bart.

Backhertz said:
I would like to reserve #13.

Tony

Hi Tony,
Your reservation is passed on to Ardennes. They'll contact you within the next few days.

Kind regards,
Bart.

Telly,

there are currently no Coticules left in the Vault, that haven't found a home yet.

I am going to visit Ardennes on the 21st of January (and not on the 14th as originally planned and stated elsewhere on the forum). I am contemplating to publicly offer to pick Coticules for those who like me to do so, based upon their specifications (and availability at Ardennes). However, Maurice, the owner of Ardennes, still needs to confirm that he has time for me on the 21st and that he can be bothered having me going through their stock on behalf of our members. I know he doesn't mind me doing that for 2 or 3 stones, but I don't know if he'll allow it for 10 or possibly more. Most likely, the maximum size will be restricted, because Ardennes is always short on large Coticules. But for razor honing, I consider the optimum size to be within the limits 30mmX120mm and 50mmX175mm anyway.

If the plan goes ahead, you'll notice an announcement thread in the "Coticule Tavern" soon. I'll probably limit the slots to 15, because it takes time assessing the whetstones.

Kind regards,
Bart.

rekonball said:
if ten is available I'm in

Welcome to Coticule.be.

Unfortunately, there are no hones from the Vault that are still available. Please see two posts up from yours.

Back