ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Okt. 20th - Okt. 26th 2019

maranatha

• Tabac RS
  • Mühle STF XL
  • Le Grelot Hospital 68 5/8 "Le Petit Coiffeur"
  • Tabac AS
  • Tabac EdC
IMG_20191020_072544.jpg

Stirling 26/54,
Simpsons Citrus Burst,
Paradigm 17/4,
Gillette 7 O'Clock Permasharp Stainless (3),
Axe Africa,
Coconut oil.

IMG_20191020_090331.jpg

Hoping to finish some soaps, I can see a piece of the bottom of the Citrus Burst :)
Have a nice day!

Today when I opened the curtains I suddenly noticed that the leaves around the stately mansion suddenly discolor very quickly and start to fall .. But even though I am more of a summer person, I can also really appreciate this period in the year. The soap used is a bit of an ode to this period.
Together with the used Koraat, it provided a mirror-smooth skull cap.
A qoute from a TV series is therefore in place .. "I like it when a plan works". Anyway i'm ready to cycle around Tjeukemeer. (with a stop here and there...im not mad..) ;)
Gentlemen have a great Sunday (now I assume that there are only gentlemen hanging out at this Forum.)

Koraat Schorkopf 8/8
Stirling Autumn Glory
Custum syntheet
Alum
NO aftershave

20191020_112350.jpg

Shavemac zebra/beehive/24/56/bulb/Silvertip/D01
Stirling - Coniferous
Ginge - Chrome (s)
Voskhod (1)
Tunney

No picture today for showing the SOTD.
Razor, Le Grelot 71, 6/8
Strop, Scrupleworks brushed cotton / Swedish Bridal
Brush, Maggard badger and boar in Maseto handle
Mika scuttle
TFS Mandarino Taschibana shaving soap and AS.
The shave this morning gave a good start of the day.

3E9A5D54-170A-4465-AF5D-68079594EB63.jpeg

Wasn’t in the mood for triple milled soap today, so sort of a budgetshave.
With a few drops of glycerine the Proraso is just that little bit more caring for the skin.
The Grelot 355 6/8 is like a sheep in wolfsclothes. Everytime I expect quite some irritation regarding the feel and noise when I shave, but when I take out the alum there’s hardly any stinging.
Anyone uses this balm as well? The stuff costs next to nothing, has a good smell and absorbs quickly. Like it.

FD750B3F-CEA7-40F8-8B6E-92B8EF8D947C.jpeg
AP Shave Co Synbad 30 mm
St. James of London - Lavender & Geranium
Timeless 0,95 Smooth
Rapira Platinum Lux (1)
Humprey’s Astringent
Myrsol Aqua Balsamica
Stirling Bergamot Lavender ASB

Last week I used Castle Forbes Lavender cream. The version of St. James has a totally different scent. The CF has a more earthy Lavender scent. The St. James is more bright. I can appreciate both. Have a good day!

Back