ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Shave of the day

I thought you might have interest in that ralphy! I went to delete it after thinking it all over and it disapeared. I thought "Oh shit, im gonna have an email from dad" I sure did, i apologize for the rant. There were many posts I have been reading over there that I wasn't to fond of, but one I read today just set me over the edge.

Bless you mate, its easy to get emotionally involved in some threads and posts, thats one reason why I rarely stray from the SOTD path..lol
another reason is that this has become my "online razor home" its just a nicer cosier place, Sir Bart is a gracious and caring host. :thumbup: and the members and mods here conduct themselves with dignity and respect, its a harsh world "out there"..lol

Yea I saw you were a reckoning force in the SOTD forum, but I have to ask (Don't take this the wrong way) What is it about shaving that makes you take a picture of your soaps and razors and make a journal of it daily? It just seems like to much work and obsession to me!

mrmaroon said:
It just seems like obsession to me!

BINGO!! Bwhahahahaha

Well thats not the entire picture (sic) its also about sharing a passion, a passion for the simple things that remind us that life is fine, its inspirational and its fun too, ya dig?
this series of pictures posted by my brother Hog shows that well I think:

38828d1267672443-sotd-sun-feb-28th-sat-mar-06th-sotd-mar-3-picasa.jpg

38829d1267672443-sotd-sun-feb-28th-sat-mar-06th-bad.jpg

38830d1267672443-sotd-sun-feb-28th-sat-mar-06th-ugly-picasa.jpg

[r][sup][c]SHAVE ON!![/c][/sup][/r]

Yes the thread was modded away. Here's an excerpt of the Rules of conduct:
don't use these forums to settle a dispute with a store or any other person, alive or dead.
That includes other websites.
Please don't continue the conversation in disguise. Don't ever think you can walk thin lines in this joint.:O
I will leave this this thread in place, yet I've changed the title. It was that, or the bin.

As you were, gentlemen. Enjoy the conversation!
Bart.

Haha, I was just going to ask if we had a SOTD on here. Bart you can read my mind, actually I kind of look like you. You didn't have a girlfriend 21 years ago from america did you? Hahahaaaaa. Anyways I refinished my ERN my precious ern, ahh my ERN. (now i am at the level of SOTD crazyness). Anyhow I refinished it with a dremel and the edge got banged so I rehoned it. I wasn't to impressed with my honing, I will have to spend more time on it tomorrow. I did get BBS, but the razor pulled some hairs and made me have little spots of blood on my chin. Soap was AOS lavender. Aftershave was CObigelow barber black elixir. I love my ERN, but it takes a lot of cencentration to get that baby popping, when it does though it pops like crazy!

As an afterthought: Bart didn't you condem shave of the day back when ralphy through out the idea in the beginning of coticule.be? If so you just started what you wanted so long to avoid hahaha. Ralphy lets hear about your SOTD.

Bart said:
Yes the thread was modded away. Here's an excerpt of the Rules of conduct:
don't use these forums to settle a dispute with a store or any other person, alive or dead.
That includes other websites.
Please don't continue the conversation in disguise. Don't ever think you can walk thin lines in this joint.:O
I will leave this this thread in place, yet I've changed the title. It was that, or the bin.

As you were, gentlemen. Enjoy the conversation!
Bart.

You remain my mentor, and the Master Sir.
Your faithful Servant
Ralfson (Dr)

mrmaroon said:
As an afterthought: Bart didn't you condem shave of the day back when ralphy through out the idea in the beginning of coticule.be?
Not that I recall. I generally don't condemn harmless conversation.

By the way: allegedly Frank Zappa had many children.;)

Bart.

Back