ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Merkur Progress

If you try harder you can get me canceled by the end of the day. Likely not searching razor threads though. Hint: Try Facebook, around 8 years ago and focus on the single women.

Someone told me that in the vintage Progress the Merkur logo is not encircled. And in the recent ones it's circled. Is that true?

First post shows a first gen.
Yes, I know, and it's not encircled. But are there non encircled that start with 0 numbering?
4 progress went on sale in leboncoin and One of my contacts bought 2 of them today. He said this thing about non encircled logo. I just wanted to verify with powers that be in the forum if this is 100% true.

Something special. Also coming from the start of the 1950s, thus starting at 0, and details painted red. Obviously, most exciting is the broken case. No, wait, the bakelite baseplate.
View attachment 8380 View attachment 8381

I too managed to find this model with considerable effort... under the conditions I had hoped for.. The only flaw is that it seems to have lost a bit of gilding on the head.. Not bad because the most difficult thing is to find the plate in Pollopas intact :breakdance1.. In addition, the box, instructions and blades are fortunately intact...

eRoyHjE.jpg

Ug540ZM.jpg

D3Yqi5r.jpg

ECqCkkV.jpg

PCT2BLI.jpg

fxS6ZSH.jpg

PHS6bnF.jpg

Saluti.
Benedetto.

Back