ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Now Then You Guys

tat2Ralfy

O.K. heres one, I suggest that everyone who contributes on a regular basis, and thats a nice little group of us, posts a picture of themselves how they look today not staged, just an honest "this is me" photo, it would be nice to put faces to names, and I would bet that most of us look nothing like others imagine....lol
You will of course notice that I have not started the ball rolling here, but I figure lets see what the guys think first.

Merry Christmas Guys!

Ray45.jpg

Ray

RAY! dont you look young!
Awesome Ray Happy Christmas

Heres me looking like a simpleton!

[c]
Photo0484.jpg
[/c]

Nice tooth ralfy! B)

Righties, im having problems puttin a pic in...again. I know you guys shown me the link to barts post showing how to get it from another webpage, but how do you take it straight from your comp?

Just to test the online pic thing, this is the sheffield razor im talking about in the restoration thread :) (this isnt mine, just "borrowed" the pic from online").

Razor15d.jpg

found a workaround.....uploaded a pic i just took to facebook :p

aahhh the problem solving abilities of a physics undergrad... :lol:

heres me today;
photo.php

Fair enough.:)

me.jpg

Me, in Berlin, September 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:
towliff said:
Nice tooth ralfy! B)

Righties, im having problems puttin a pic in...again. I know you guys shown me the link to barts post showing how to get it from another webpage, but how do you take it straight from your comp?

Just to test the online pic thing, this is the sheffield razor im talking about in the restoration thread :) (this isnt mine, just "borrowed" the pic from online").

Razor15d.jpg

Hahaha yeah I got a few goldies, bit of a miss spent youth ...lol
Ok your going to need to use photobucket or such, I think. Wouldnt know how to put up a pic that wasnt hosted on another site?

Looking good there Sir Bart, is that a little grey I see??

Here's my most recent pic that's online... I've heard it's my best side :rolleyes:
6488_101864133160725_100000114163796_52956_2522113_n.jpg

n1524406355_173062_4791.jpg

Me in August '08. :)

What a lovely little girl!
I bet she adores her daddy.:)

Cheers, Paul. I have 2 daughters myself. Best that ever happened to me. And meeting their mother. B)

Bart said:
What a lovely little girl!
I bet she adores her daddy.:)

Cheers, Paul. I have 2 daughters myself. Best that ever happened to me. And meeting their mother. B)

Thank you, Bart. She is my sunshine. :)

I know exactly what you mean about yours and their mother.

My 2 year old (now) boy will be a straight razor connoisseur by the time he can vote (he and his sister are already starting to get into 'em and my daughter already wants to start honing razors... the next Olivia):thumbup:

There's been a lot going on here the past few days! It's hard to keep up with everything.

Hmmmm. Lets see if I can even find a picture. I'm usually the one behind the camera...

haha! im sure youve got a few. Right....if this link works its from my birthday in may this year....give or take a few days.
photo.php

and yes.......my toaster IS broken :lol:

James, you need to click the image with a right mouse button and copy the actual link. That PHP reference won't work. The link needs to end with an actual filename (something with .jpg). I would change it for you, but I have no facebook account, so I can't access the page with your picture.

Kind regards,
Bart.

Bart said:
James, you need to click the image with a right mouse button and copy the actual link. That PHP reference won't work. The link needs to end with an actual filename (something with .jpg). I would change it for you, but I have no facebook account, so I can't access the page with your picture.

Kind regards,
Bart.

You should rectify that situation, and then we could all be "friends" :D

A-HA! good one bart :p i tried all the copy options, and the one that worked was "copy image URL", this was in google chrome browser.

20965_215418795884_513135884_3147430_1355790_n.jpg

So this was me in southampton around my birthday in may this year. My hair is a lil shorter, and I actually have a working toaster now :thumbup:

Back