ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Sept. 8th - Sept. 14th 2019

79335DB9-5372-436E-8379-3C2C89C5A4D1.jpeg
Tuesday morning:

Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
Super Speed/Shark day 3
RVT Green Fields SS
Prep ASB
Italian Barber Amici AS Splash

It’s been quite a while since I used the Green Fields soap and I’m really happy that I did. This is a South African treasure with a delightful peppermint scent that fills the bathroom, rich, slick lather, and it’s so cooling that it can easily pass for a menthol soap. Its postshave care is also very comfortable and soothing. As always the Prep gave me a terrific, cooling, soothing, and moisturizing feeling - what a great balm it is. The Amici aftershave from Italian Barber is mildly mentholated and what a beautiful scent it has - even my wife loves it. Three passes made my stubble disappear and left me smooth as a glass table top!

Yehuda

J&T® Padoek finest 2-band badger Virginia Sheng,
Antiga Barbearia de Bairro citrus and wood,
RazoRock Game Changer 0.84-P,
Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) 8th x,
Eyup Sabri Tuncer Tütün,
Proraso Wood and Spice ASB,
Loris E-181 Noir Man.

SOTD_20190910.jpg

Brush and soap:
J&T® Padoek finest 2-band badger Virginia Sheng and Antiga Barbearia de Bairro citrus and wood:
Smooth shave this morning, because we wanted to go to the next campsite on the Baltic Sea side of Schleswig Holstein. Well, the J&T® Padoek finest 2-band badger Virginia Sheng with the Antiga Barbearia de Bairro citrus and wood cream are fast foaming, so that was fine. In the stainless steel bowl, which is small and therefore easy to foam, this is so arranged, but I also have to be careful, that the foam doesn't suck over the edge.
Blade and razor:
The Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) for the 8th x used.
This Personna Platinum Chrome (Red) is a persistent one. Remains beautiful in cut, especially in the used razor. Tomorrow again! The RazoRock Game Changer 0.84-P is top again with this blade. Nice combination. Let's see if that's still the case tomorrow in another razor. This morning at least nice and smooth shaved.
Result: BBS.
Finally: Nice and well groomed and with a good smell behind the steering wheel this morning to the next stop with a splash of Eyüp Sabri Tuncer Tütün edc, Proraso Wood and Spice ASB and a nice puff Loris E-181 Noir Man. Still nice that you can enjoy this every day.

EA4E9644-B31C-4053-BDA3-F578E102A1EE.jpeg

Pre-shave:
Vitos menthol
Shaving Soap / Cream: Meissner Mint Ice Menthol
After Shave : Qqua Velva Fresh Controle
After Shave Balm: Lea sensitive

Shaving Brush: Shavemac 28 mm. Fan Silvertip Badger 2 bander
Safety Razor: Paradigm 17-4
Razor Blade: Astra blauw

Morris & Forndran Alibaba 22mm Flattop in Blonde Badger, Ivoorwit
Le Pere Lucien - Rose de Pushkar
Ibsen - Travel (t)
Wyzamet - Iridium Super
Alum

Maybe not the most nourishing soap, but definately one of the most beautiful smells.

Razor: Timeless Ti 0.95 OC
Blade: Hema Blade (3)
Pre-Shave: Proraso Pre
Soap: KEPKINH Anise & Cedrus
Brush: AP Shave CO 24mm Cashmere Jet Black handle
Aftershave: Physalis Hamameliswater
Aftershave: Hema Fresh Eau de Cologne
Aftershave: Speick Men Aftershave Balm Sensitiv
EDT: Speick

The Hema blade is not that bad got already 3 shaves out of it. Sadly i have to part from my 300ml Proraso pre shave because it's empty, lucky me i have a spare :lol.

A88C6CFC-D140-4E01-B24C-5A08EE00E92D.jpeg
AP Shave Co Synbad 30 mm
Mama Bears - Oak Leaves & Acorns
Timeless 0,95 Smooth
Gillette Rubie (1)
Humprey’s Witch Hazel Citrus
Stirling Baker Street ASB

The Oak Leaves & Acorns is a realy nice soap. A fresh Woody scent.

For the Timeless I am still in the period of testing different blades. The combination with the Rubie is one of the better one I have tested so far. Very close and comfortabel shave. Have a good day!

PS: Norbeck PS-Oil "Vanilla Tobacco" (Austria)
Soap: Bend in The Barrow „Ard Ri“ (Ireland)
Brush:
Yaqi Rubin (China)
Bowl:
Baobab (Malawi)
Strop:
Tony Miller 3" Artisan Veg Tanned Horsehide Premium (USA) 
Straight Razor:
Böker Elite Carbon SE 6/8 (Germany)
AS:
Fragrances of Ireland „Patrick“ (Ireland)

• Joris/Plison OC
  • Polsilver Super Iridium (2)
  • Il Ceppo Synthetic
  • Stirling - Sandpiper
  • Stirling AS Balm - Rambling Man
BBS, but lots of irritation and some red spots, to much pressure, it keeps being the hardest part of shaving.
The Sandpiper, it is just not my scent at all, that is one i will sell on.

Back