ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

SotD September 22nd - September 28th

7A42978E-5882-4972-A571-E18662BC699C.jpeg

Razor: Timeless SS 0.95OC Dimpled handle
Blade: Hema (3)
Pre-Shave: Prep Cream
Soap: Oatcake Lavender Melt
Brush: AP Shave CO 24mm Synbad Winter handle
Aftershave: Physalis Hamameliswater
Aftershave: Loris Lavanta Cologne
Aftershave: L'Occitan L'Occitan Balm
EDT: L'Occitan L'Occitan

F369FCE8-D092-46B4-9A0E-08796A734AFD.jpeg
My midweek morning fun:

Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
Super Speed/Gillette day 5
Bundubeard Klipspringer’s Kick SS
Prep ASB
Henri et Victoria Bergamot Vetiver AS Splash

These Gillette blades are very good - in fact I think they’re an excellent substitute for my Astra Greens so I’ll try to stock up with them. My man Jaco’s Klipspringer soap has it all - a lovely scent which I enjoy so much, tons of awesome lather, a delightful menthol sensation, and such wonderful skincare. These Bundubeard soaps also give fantastic blade glide - the razor skated across my face so easily. The Prep felt absolutely heavenly and the Bergamot Vetiver aftershave from Henri et Victoria went on icy cold with a beautiful scent which even my wife loves. Three passes did the job for me and my BBS mission was accomplished!

After a too busy day, relax in the tent. a lovely walk through the woods near Wateren fr, to clear my head again. The shave that followed was one that matched the walk's scent of forest air.
Schroeder & Aretz (garantito)
Stirling Coniferous.
custum syntheet 30mm.
Paco Rabanne Invictus aqua.
A great shave. And relax again.
20190925_185940.jpg

Razor: Timeless SS 0.95OC Dimpled handle
Blade: Hema (4)
Pre-Shave: Prep Cream
Soap: Oatcake Lavender Melt
Brush: AP Shave CO 24mm Synbad Winter handle
Aftershave: Physalis Hamameliswater
Aftershave: Loris Lavanta Cologne
Aftershave: L'Occitan L'Occitan Balm
EDT: L'Occitan L'Occitan

829F4AF5-2B04-48DE-8992-B3425B528830.jpeg
AP Shave Co Synbad 24 mm
Mama Bears - Oak Leaves & Acorns
Razorock Gamechanger .84
Gillette Silver Blue (2)
Humprey’s Witch Hazel

The combination of the Gamechanger and the GSB blade is growing on me. Very smooth and comfortable!

Today no After shave Balm. The Mama Bears soap leaves the skin very moisterized after the shave. I am already thinking on a new order of Mama Bears soaps.

Back