ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

"Wetshaving World" forum is gone

Phlier

Many of you guys probably already know this, but wetshavingworld.com was a really good forum. "Was" being the operative word, apparently, as the site has been taken down. What a shame. It was a good alternative to... let's just say... that "other" site.

Hopefully, someone will offer to revive it...

WetShavingWorld forums have been deactivated because there simply isn’t enough time to provide the administrative effort and guidance it deserves. An excellent resource for those interested in wet shaving, straight razors, brushes and other aspects of wet shaving is the robust community of StraightRazorPlace.com.
What the bloody hell? Are they planning to take over the world, or what? :blink:

Matt said:
What the bloody hell? Are they planning to take over the world, or what? :blink:

Only their own self created small world Matt, for the rest of the world is a big place. :thumbup:

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

My dear Mother taught me years ago that if I cannot say something nice, to say nothing at all, so in that vein, I shall only say that it was indeed a fine and friendly place to exchange ideas with some good people.

I'm sorry the way it ended.

[c]
RW-12,5degrees.png
[/c]

Oh, yeah, I think that English tattoo fella deserves bravery award.

BeBerlin said:
[c]
RW-12,5degrees.png
[/c]

Oh, yeah, I think that English tattoo fella deserves bravery award.

+ 1,000 for an award to the Tattoo English Gent!

It is a shame that that site is no longer around, it was a nice place with many wonderful individuals.

Best Regards,
Lu

Golly, thank you Robin, not wanting to sound too much like a slow person here, are we talking about the same thing?

regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Well you know some ego's are quite sensitive at times, most often when they are more used to having their arse licked, and not told what time it is

Honestly though, its no biggy, and I have a wonderful screen shot as a souvenir of all the hard work I did there...lol

My warmest regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Robin, Astrex the gall! (Spl)
thats just plain disturbing! :blink: hahaha

Well, I don't see anything I did as brave, what's to be scared of again? and I just stuck to my morals, thats a no brainer surely?

But I thank you deeply for your kind words

My Warmest Regards
Ralfson (Dr) Enforcer The Infamous Coticule crew (thats my signature on the other fora, oh wait forum I go on) hahaha

I never visited it but that was Robert Williams' site, right?
In which case this is the 2nd time that happened.
The first time it was in 2007 IIRC.

Btw I note that Ralf is not banned at SRP.
He was for 4 days, for some reason. From the 1st to the 5th it seems.

Bruno said:

Well that proves they are not complete idiots over there. You choose which side of the equation I am talking about.

Btw...

When I read words like bravery, courage, honourable, etc.
I think of things like this
http://badassoftheweek.com/shrestha.html
Where a Gurkha takes on 40 train robbers when they get ready to gang rape a young girl on the train that was being robbed. With his Kukri knife he killed 3, wounded 8 more, and scared the rest into a run for their lives.

A shaving nerd posting something from behind a computer screen on a shaving forum that other shaving nerds might object to -while involving sharp objects- does not quite compare in the honor and courage department. No offense to the shaving nerds of course. :)

Bruno said:

Interesting, not that I plan to visit there:

4f77a9a8.jpg

Regards
Ralfson (Dr)

Back